CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Big Buford

The #1 Meal (Big Buford with Medium Fries and a Drink)

Meal: lunch (Thu 9/2)
From: Checkers
Cost: less than $8
Location: Lower Manhattan (near my office)

The Big Buford
This was a pretty big burger, they had some kind of tasty special sauce, just delicious. I will have to order this again the next time I go to Checkers. The burger itself was simple: two beef patties, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and red onions. Personally, I really like red onions, not really sure why.

The Fries
I love the fries from Checkers, they are always crispy (I think they are double fried) and they have some kind of pepper on it that makes it great with no need for any ketchup.

Taste: absolutely delicious!
Conclusion: hit the spot, I was craving a burger after seeing my mom watch some Food Network special last night about burgers.

Drink: medium diet coke (although it would be considered a large at most other places), fountain sodas with ice are just better when it is 90+ degrees out.

2 comments: