CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Monday, September 27, 2010

4 Grilled Cheese!

Meal: snack (Sat 9/25)
From: my fridge
Cost: free
Location: my kitchen

After work on Saturday, I was starving and there was still a few hours until dinner... So I did the only sensible thing, make a grilled cheese sandwich. There was some wholewheat bread in my fridge along with several kinds of cheese: (1) cheddar cheese, (2) colby jack cheese, (3) swiss cheese, and (4) monterey jack cheese.

Grilled Cheese Sandwich with 4 kinds of cheese.

I toasted the bread in a toaster then put the two slices on a baking sheet and put two slices of cheese (a total of 4 slices, 1 of each type of cheese) on top of each slice, and then put it in the broiler to melt the cheese. My girlfriend said people usually use butter to toast/grill grilled cheese sandwiches, but I opted for what I considered a healthier solution.

Taste: delicious!
Conclusion: a filling snack

No comments:

Post a Comment