CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

KFC/Taco Bell

Meal: lunch (Mon 9/6)
From: Taco Bell/KFC
Cost: less than $10 for two
Location: Queens

Taco Bell
I ate a little too fast because I was starving and I had not eaten breakfast. So unfortunately there is no picture of the "Chicken Flatbread Sandwich." It was not that good anyway, just a piece of flat bread with chicken, cheese, and some kind of ranch tasting sauce. Here are the other things I got from Taco Bell:

1/2 lb. Nacho Crunch Burrito
It was definitely weird tasting, it has some kind of red nachos mixed in with the meat. It was filling enough though.

Caramel Apple Empanada

Basically a caramel apple pie, it was pretty delicious, and for $0.99 (before tax) I normally get one when I go to Taco Bell.

KFC
My girlfriend got one of those box meals from KFC ($5 before tax). It came with a drink (free refills) some Potato Wedges and 3 large Chicken Strips. We were both hungry so there are no pictures of the Chicken Strips, but they were pretty good, made from better parts of the chicken.

Potato Wedges

Taste: unhealthily delicious
Conclusion: a cheap quick meal, that did the job.

Drink: soda with free refills (Diet Pepsi with lots of ice).

No comments:

Post a Comment