CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Monday, September 20, 2010

French Toast Please!

Meal: breakfast (Sat 9/18)
From: my fridge
Cost: I only paid for the eggs used in the french toast (less than $2 for one dozen medium sized eggs).
Location: my kitchen

My girlfriend decided to make some french toast, since she informed me the Chinese bakery bread I have been eating was not properly cooked and should not be used for normal consumption.

My girlfriend made some french toast while I fried up some ham, throw on some maple syrup and you have a real breakfast.

Before Maple Syrup

After Maple Syrup

Taste: without a doubt absolutely delicious.
Conclusion: french toast but a true American breakfast (probably unhealthy).

Drink: a nice glass of orange juice.


I think Tropicana makes the best orange juice (aside from free squeezed).

No comments:

Post a Comment