CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fish Katsu

My girlfriend and I decided to stay in for lunch. She had some basa fillets in the fridge. So she decided to make some fish katsu using some panko she had in her pantry.

Fish Katsu with Broccoli over Rice
(I added tonkatsu sauce later.)


Meal: lunch (Sat 9/4)
From: my girlfriend's fridge
Cost: N/A
Location: my girlfriend's place

I am pretty sure anything fried covered in panko and smothered in tonkatsu  sauce would be absolutely delicious. In this case, the basa fillets after the "panko-tonkatsu treatment" were great.

Taste: absolutely delicious
Conclusion: you can never go wrong with panko fried and tonkatsu sauce covered anything.

Drink: a glass of Dr. Brown's Diet Cream Soda with ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment