CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Friday, September 3, 2010

Frappuccino = A Snack

Based on the number of calories and the amount of fat in a Starbucks Frappuccino, I think it qualifies as a snack.

Starbucks Grande Caramel Macchiato Lite Frappuccino

Meal: snack (I think it is a snack!)
From: a Starbucks around the corner from my office.
Cost: $2.17 (coworker gave me a coupon, regular price $5.07 after tax)
Location: Lower Manhattan

Not much to say here, except I went with "Lite" so I would not be drinking a full meal.

Taste: at $5.07 retail it better be good, and it is.
Conclusion: the fact that I saved almost $3 makes it taste even better, plus I needed the caffeine to power me through the last 3 hours of my work day.

2 comments: