CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Some Apple Pie

Meal: snack (Sun 9/26)
From: my kitchen
Cost: Not Available
From: my house

I  got home in time to see the second half of the Jets game and I obviously needed something to eat while watching. Since I had already eaten dinner it was appropriate to eat some desert. I still had some of the lovely apple pie my girl friend made last weekend (now all of the remaining pie is in the fridge). The pie has been siting in glass pie case all week in my kitchen. I has become a little soggy, nothing a little time in the over could not fix. Out of the oven the pie smelled great and tasted even better.


Taste: absolutely positively delicious!
Conclusion: heating up the pie in the oven was a very good decision.


Drink: a glass of ice water.

No comments:

Post a Comment