CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Big Buford Triple = TOO MUCH FOOD!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

LUNCH
When I asked a friend what I should eat for lunch, he mentioned a bacon cheese burger. That suggestion got me thinking. Maybe I do not need bacon (after all I had some yesterday with my lunch) but I could sure use a burger. I was torn between going to Wendy's or Checkers. I decided to go to Checkers because it is cheaper.

I ordered the Large Big Buford Triple Meal... which was probably too much food...

STATS:
Items: 1 Big Buford Triple, 1 large fries, 1 large drink
From: Checkers
Cost: $8.81 total

The Meal...

The Big Buford in its "box".

Can you see the three large patties of beef???

Taste: I think there was just too much beef, it over powered everything else... the fries were good as always.

Remarks: so much food I will probably skip dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment