CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Modified Lunch

Meal: lunch (Tue 9/14)
From: my fridge
Cost: minimal (only paid for the bread in this case, less than $2 for the loaf)
Location: my kitchen

Based on yesterday's lunch I took my friend's suggestion and mixed sriracha sauce with mayonnaise before spreading it on the bread for my sandwich. Of course I had to toast the wholewheat bread I used for my sandwich again (due to fridge induced moisture), but this time I decided to leave it in a little longer to give it a nice browning.


Additional ingredients: 2 slices of cheddar cheese, 6 slices of turkey, 2 large pieces of iceberg lettuce.

Taste: absolutely delicious!
Conclusion: I was very happy with how the sandwich turned out, now I need to think of something for tomorrow.

Drink: a cold can of Diet Dr. Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment