CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Monday, September 20, 2010

Black Milk Tea with Egg Pudding

I was stuck servicing computers at my dad's company on Saturday. Basically one of the computer had a virus, and he was worried all the other computers got infected over the network. Fortunately for him, unfortunately for me, I used to do computer tech crap in college. And obviously because I am a responsible person, I was called upon to fix the computers... Some one either opened an email link they were not supposed to or downloaded and opened an attachment they were not supposed to 

Meal: snack (Sat 9/18)
From: Quickly
Cost: $3
Location: Chinatown

Normally tea is not considered a meal, but I think when there is a large quantity of egg pudding in it, then it is probably a meal.

Unfortunately, I drank most of the tea and ate most of the egg pudding (via straw) before I took this picture:
You can see a little of the egg pudding left in the cup.

Taste: sugary and sweet!
Conclusion: I needed the caffeine and sugar boast to get through having to work on Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment