CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Preemptive Strike... Against Lack of Sleep!

Meal: breakfast (Wed 9/15)
From: breakfast cart (around the corner from my office)
Cost: $2.50
Location: Lower Manhattan

I got to bed late last night (due to no fault of my own). As a preemptive strike against the inevitable 'rough' next day, I decide to load up with some sugar and caffeine from the usual breakfast cart.

Cherry Cheese Pastry

Taste: nothing different than normal, but always tasty (wish there was more filling).
Conclusion: probably not very healthy, but who cares I plan to lift weights and then run a few miles after work.

Drink: my usual (large coffee with milk and sugar).


I think the breakfast cart I go to changed coffee lids, now there is a bear smiley face on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment