CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Friday, September 17, 2010

More Random Stuff

Meal: dinner (Thu 9/16)
From: my fridge
Cost: free
Location: my kitchen
I got back from the gym and I was starving so I grabbed what I had in my fridge and ate it...
There was still a large thing of spinach dip in my fridge. So I did the only sensible thing and toasted the last remaining piece of organic sour dough bread and ate it with the dip.

I had some wholewheat pasta left from my dinner yesterday and some left over tuna fish salad from my lunch, so I mixed the two together for some quick tuna salad pasta.

I still had some of the assorted Korean pancakes that my girlfriend gave me, so I fried some of those up as well.

And of course some kimchi.
Taste: I thought it all tasted really good, but I have to be honest, I was pretty hungry after getting back from the gym so just about anything would have tasted good.
Conclusion: it must have at least smelled very good, as my dog by my kitchen begging for some...


My Dog Begging

Drink: a can of Fanta Orange Zero with ice.
Still not as good as Sunkist...

No comments:

Post a Comment