CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Monday Night Football!

When I got to work on Monday, I had fully intended to go to the gym after work. However, by the end of the day I was completely exhausted and it was pouring out. So I decided to go home and relax, at which time I realized it was Monday night and the first week of the 2010 football season, Monday Night Football on ESPN! I am not a Jets or Ravens fan, but I had a a player on each team starting in my fantasy team this week, so I had vested interest in the game. Luckily there was a rain delay (never seen one of those in football before, but okay) so I had time to rummage around in my fridge before kick off.


Meal: snack (Mon 9/14)
From: my fridge (dip from Costco)
Cost: [to me] FREE!
Location: my kitchen (Costco in Brooklyn)


I felt like having something that would be appropriate to snack on while watching some football, and I think I found it. There was some Spinach Dip in my fridge, and some organic wholewheat bread.


The dip was really good (probably because it was really unhealthy, but I did not care).


I threw the bread in the toaster on high, to give it some nice crunchiness.

Taste: GREAT! I wanted more but I did not want to die of a heart attack or something.
Conclusion: using the spinach dip more like spread on the toast = an awesomely good snack.

Drink: I mixed some orange juice (Tropicana - Pure Premium, Calcium+Vitamin D, with Lots of Pulp) and sparkling water (Pellegrino). (Sorry no pictures.)

Remarks: the food was good, but the game was ugly, I felt like I was watching a replay of the Redskins-Cowboys game from Sunday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment