CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday Morning Chinese Breakfast

Meal: breakfast (Sun 9/5)
From: a Chinese bakery on Queens Blvd.
Cost: around $2
Location: Queens

Chinese Scallion Hot Dog Bun

I think there was a small amount of Cheese holding the scallions on the bun. This greasy bun is in my usual Sunday breakfast rotation, and for good reason, it is GOOD!

Chinese Ham and Corn Bun

The corn and ham were embedded in mayonnaise, that combo sounds weird but worked surprisingly well. This bun was pretty greasy, but tasty.

Taste: delicious
Conclusion: by the time I got my hands on these buns I was pretty starving, so these greasy delights were greatly welcome by my stomach.

Drink: a glass of homemade ice coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment