CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dinner at Serge [French]

I apologize in advance for the horrible lighting in the pictures. The restaurant was dark and my phone's camera is not the best (no flash and the image sensor is not that good).

Meal: dinner (Wed 9/21)
From Serge
Cost: around $30/person
Location: Midtown Manhattan

My aunt took me and my brother out to dinner. She wanted to go to this French restaurant, Serge, that she likes and is near where she lives. We all got the Prix Fix Dinner, I chose the following:

Escargots De Bourgogne with garlic butter & parsley
(It was pretty good, very buttery. They also gave us French bread and butter, but I have no pictures of that.)

Hanger Steak with shallots and burgundy sauce
(Okay, so I forgot to take a picture... it was pretty good, medium rare and it came with a small garden salad and some French fries. The sauce the beef was covered in was really good.)

Crème Caramel
(This was also very good. They also gave us thin slices of cake, which was pretty good too, but I did not take any pictures of that)

Taste: everything tasted really good.
Conclusion: a good meal with some family.

Drink: several glasses of ice water.

No comments:

Post a Comment