CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dinner Round 2?

Meal: snack (Mon 9/20)
From: my fridge
Cost: indeterminable*
Location: my kitchen

Apparently when you exercise your metabolism increases, and you need to eat more otherwise you are starving... So apparently despite eating dinner at 9pm, I was starving a little while later. Luckily I had plenty of food in my fridge, courtesy of my girlfriend's weekend cooking binge.

1. Home Made Pork and Vegetable Dumplings
2. Pork with Tofu Rounds

Some more homemade apple pie.

Taste: I was so hungry I ate the dumplings without making the peanut butter sauce I told my girlfriend I was going to make and she thought sounded gross. The pie was good again too.
Conclusion: hit the spot.

*I paid just under $50 for a lot of groceries, not sure how much of that is in this meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment