CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dinner with the Yankee game on MY9.

Meal: dinner (Tue 9/21)
From: my fridge
Cost: indeterminable*
Location: my kitchen

I got back from the gym and I was starving. Also, it was one of those rare nights that the Yankees game was on network TV (unfortunately I do not have the YES network). So I threw some of the left overs in the microwave and switched on the game. For people that do not follow baseball, the Yankees are fighting to stay in first place and Tuesday night there were playing against the Rays, the second place team. It was an exciting game, and lucky for me I had a good dinner to go with it.

Coq Au Vin (chicken in wine sauce)
Mashed Red Potatoes (made from scratch)
Pork with Tofu Rounds
Kimchi Fried Rice

Taste: the 'leftovers' still taste awesome.
Conclusion: Yankees won, so no complaints.

Drink: a nice tall glass of ice water (Brita filtered).

*I paid just under $50 for a crap load of groceries, not sure how much of that is in this meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment