CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Monday, September 6, 2010

Pre-Draft Dinner

My fantasy football league had its annual draft at 7pm on Sunday, so I needed something quick to eat before the 2 hour long affair, Domino's to the rescue! Unfortunately, I was in a rush and starving, so I forgot to take pictures until the end (but nothing special here).

Meal: dinner/snack (Sun 9/5)
From: Domino's Pizza
Cost: less than $11 total.
Location: Queens


The Box (large pepperoni pizza, regular "hand tossed" crust)

I am not a complete pig, I only had a few slices. But I was so hungry that I forgot to take pictures until there was only this much left...


Domino's Pepperoni Pizza

There was an online coupon for a free box of CinnaStix, hard to turn down free. The Cinnastix undoubtedly taste better with the sugary frosting that comes with it.

Box for the "CinnaStix"

"CinnaStix"

Taste: nothing to complain or rave about.
Conclusion: unhealthy food never tastes bad.

Drink: a few nice big glasses of ice water to flush down all that sodium.

No comments:

Post a Comment