CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The last of the leftovers...

Meal: dinner (Mon 9/27)
From: my fridge
Cost: negligible
Location: my kitchen

So I have reached the end of my fabulous left overs... one last piece of Korean BBQ chicken... I melted some American cheese over some jasmine rice (I made a large batch of jasmine rice Sunday night, hopefully I can stretch it to cover Tuesday).

Korean BBQ Chicken over Jasmine Rice with 2 slices of American Cheese

Jasmine Rice with 1 fried egg with some unidentified fried rice.

Funny story about the fried rice, my mom intended to give me some kind of beef stew left over from her dinner out with friends, and instead gave me what must have been my brother's leftovers from dinner on Sunday. I ate it without question, because I will eat just about anything. If I am lucky the beef stew will still be in the fridge on Tuesday evening and I can eat that with my jasmine rice and the left over unidentified fried rice (but I am probably not that lucky).

Taste: yummy...
Conclusion: back to canned food...

Drink: a can of Fanta Orange Zero with ice.

1 comment: