CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Friday, September 17, 2010

Another Breakfast from the Cart

Meal: breakfast (Fri 9/17)
From: a breakfast cart around the corner from my office
Cost: $2.50
Location: Lower Manhattan

I had a client meeting first thing in the morning and even though I was able to get a solid 7 hours of sleep last night, I still felt like I needed a little pick me up. The breakfast cart was out of cherry cheese pastries and I was not feeling a chocolate croissant today, so I decided to try something different.

Apple Strudel
(and a large coffee with milk and sugar)

Taste: it was really good, but probably not so healthy. Honestly, frosting and flaky buttery pastry dough, how can you go wrong?
Conclusion: my only complaint was there was not enough apple filling, there was an acceptable amount, but I would have like a bit more.

Drink: my usual (a large coffee with milk and sugar).

No comments:

Post a Comment