CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Friday, September 3, 2010

Dinner Made of Random Stuff

So I got back from the gym and rummage through the fridge looking for something to satisfy my hunger, this is what I came up with...

Meal: dinner (Thu 9/2)
From: my fridge
Cost: FREE (for me)!
Location: my kitchen

I found some of this sauce, which I thought would go good with the two piece of chicken I found.

Fried up the chicken with the sauce, and the sauce ended up all caramelized, it was surprisingly good.

So I found some frozen Chinese sweet potato pie...

So I fried up the Chinese sweet potato pie... it was really just a scallion pancake with sweet potato instead of scallions.

I also had some corn on the cob and some pieces of unidentified Chinese pancakes, I think one of them was radish, not sure about the other ones.

I also had some canned spinach with mozzarella cheese and butter.

Taste: the Chicken was pretty good, the pancakes (or pies as the packaging referrers to them as) were okay but the filling was weird, I need to look for scallion pancakes next time. The corn and spinach were as expected.
Conclusion: I was not hungry anymore, although I have a feeling my stomach is not going to feel so great later.

Drink: several large glasses of ice water.

No comments:

Post a Comment