CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Monday, September 13, 2010

Late Evening Snack

Meal: snack (Sun 9/12)
From: my fridge
Cost: mostly free for me (I only paid for the orange juice)
Location: my kitchen

So apparently, when you eat dinner at 5pm you get really really hungry around 10pm. I needed something to eat so I looked in my fridge for some options.

Jap Chae
(Taste: delicious, although when you are starving anything greasy will taste good.)



I ate some left over jap chae, which definitely was not enough food. So I decided to see what else I could eat. I found some frozen blueberries which I defrosted in the microwave and threw in with some Greek yogurt. I actually have no idea what the difference between regular yogurt and Greek yogurt is.

Greek Yogurt with Blueberries

The resulting mixture of blueberries and Greek Yogurt tasted pretty nasty... Apparently I was supposed to add something sweet, like honey. Unfortunately, I did not have any honey, so I look around and found the next best available alternative...

Please note that this maple syrup has an additive to make it taste like it has butter....

The Greek yogurt and blueberries with maple syrup (with butter flavor)

Taste: I would not eat this again unless I had no better alternative (instant noodles are a much better alternative).
Conclusion: surprising the yogurt did not kill me. More surprisingly the yogurt after properly mixed together was tolerable.

Drink: orange juice and sparkling water (bootleg Orangina)

High quality ingredients used to make "bootleg Orangina." I am pretty sure a bottle of Orangina is cheaper than the Tropicana orange juice and Pellegrino sparkling water I used.

Remarks: I wonder why my stomach did not feel so good the day after eating all this crap?

No comments:

Post a Comment