CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Friday, September 17, 2010

Lunch...

Meal: lunch (Fri 9/17)
From: 
Ham and Cheese Sandwich

Ingredients (Ham and Cheese Sandwich)
-6 slices of ham
-2 slices of cheddar cheese
-2 large pieces of lettuce (chopped up)
-olive oil mayonnaise
-Chinese bakery bread (sweet)


I had some leftover Korean pancakes from dinner so I brought them along to supplement my lunch.

Taste: the sandwich had a sweet taste because of the bread, but it was pretty good. Although, I was pretty hungry because I was in a meeting all morning and ended up eating lunch about 30 minutes later than usual. The Korean pancakes were just as delicious as the night before.
Conclusion: I am not hungry anymore and I have no complaints other than I wish I had had a soda.

Drink: I forgot to bring a can of soda today, so instead I had some water from the office water cooler.

2 comments: