CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Monday, September 6, 2010

Dinner (Round 2)

Meal: dinner [part 2] (Sun 9/5)
From: girlfriend's fridge
Cost: N/A
Location: girlfriend's kitchen

Spicy Korean Pork Belly over Rice

I was again starving after my successful fantasy football draft. I managed to snag Chris Johnson and Andre Johnson with my first two picks. We went with an auction style draft this year, which took a lot longer than usually, over two hours. Nothing like some good Korean food to fill the belly. My girlfriend made some Korean style spicy pork belly, which was delicious. It was a little spicy, but not too much so, and smothered in onions. Paired with some radish over rice, a great dish.

Taste: yummy!
Conclusion: Korean food always tastes good.

Drink: a nice glass of ice water.

No comments:

Post a Comment