CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Thursday, January 27, 2011

S'mores Pop-Tart for Breakfast pt. 2

Thursday, January 27, 2011
BREAKFAST

I work up to the radio this morning and heard there was a lot of snow on the ground. Apparently all bus service had been cancelled. When I stopped outside, there was a lot of snow...

What it looked like on my way to work...

Unfortunately for my stomach, but fortunately for my wallet, the breakfast cart guy did not even bother coming today...

I did however, still have 1 Pop-Tart in my office desk drawer (I ate the other one that comes in the foil packaging for breakfast on Monday).

Actually, on an impulse buy, my girlfriend purchased a box of S'mores Pop-Tarts (i.e. she wanted it and I paid for it). She was kind enough to give me one of the foil 2 packs...

STATS:
Item: 1 S'mores Pop-Tart
Prepared: heated 10 seconds in the Microwave
From: Rite Aid
Cost: $1.99 (plus tax) for a box

Stock Photo of the box.

Picture of the actual S'mores Pop-Tart after heating...
(Pretty sure it does not look nearly as appetizing as the stock photo...)

Taste: only acceptable... tasted kind of artificial and gross actually...

Remarks: I hope to make more full blog entries like this one from now on, if anyone reads this crap please leave me some nice comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment