CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Delicious Dinner

Meal: dinner (Sat 9/18)
From: my fridge
Cost: indeterminable, from the same allotment of groceries my girlfriend selected and I paid for.
Location: my kitchen

My girlfriend decided to try something new so she tried her hand at a French dish, 'coq au vin', she read about. Basically it is chicken cooked in a wine sauce with carrots, onions, and mushrooms. To complete the meal she made some jasmine rice and pork with tofu rounds.

Coq Au Vin (chicken with wine) [French], jasmine rice, pork with tofu rounds [Korean].

Taste: I don't know how to describe the chicken other than F**KING awesome!


Dessert: apple pie with butter pecan ice cream.

My girlfriend decided to go all out and make an apple pie from scratch.


Homemade Apple Pie

The Dessert

Taste: the apple pie was amazing as well.

Drink: ice water

Conclusion: AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment