CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Monday, September 20, 2010

Ray's Pizza (Presto Edition)

Ray's Pizzeria

Meal: dinner (Fri 9/17)
From: Ray's Pizza (the REAL one on Prince Street)
Cost: Less than $13 for 4 slices (2 cheese, 2 pesto - one for each person!)
Location: SoHo/Lower East Side

I was absolutely starving after work. After I did some grocery shopping with my girlfriend the only sensible thing to do was to grab some pizza (as opposed to waiting to cook the groceries we just bought).

Ray's Pizza is one of my favorites and this is the legit real one that has a restaurant attached. Their famous slice is the pesto pizza. We each got a pesto slice and a cheese slice. I was a little TOO hungry and forgot to take pictures until only a little of my pesto slice was left...

The remains of a pesto slice and a full cheese slice.


Another Cheese Slice

Pesto Pizza Slice
Simply the best. Lots of olives, pesto sauce, some kind of cheese I do not know the name of, just really good.

Cheese Pizza Slice
Just your standard NYC pizza, but it's really good, their dough is great!

Taste: The best, that is all I can say.
Conclusion: have not had pizza in a while, it was GREAT.

Drink: we each had a can of Fanta Orange Zero with ice.


Fanta and Garlic Powder!

No comments:

Post a Comment