CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dinner - actually cooked by me...

Meal: dinner (Tue 9/28)
From: my fridge
Cost: negligible
Location: my kitchen

I got back from the gym, and quickly realized the protein bar I had eaten was not going to suppress my hunger for very long.

I found a red onion in the fridge a long with some garlic I had previously peeled. I chopped them all up threw a little oil in a pan and sautéed them up.

I later found some green onions that were going to go bad if I did not eat them soon, so I sautéed them up as well.

I realized that I still had some uncooked marinated kalbi (Korean BBQ beef) in the freezer (that someone had conveniently defrosted and placed in the fridge). I put the pieces on a baking sheet and broiled them.

There was some leftovers from some undetermined meal, I think they are some kind of taro.

I threw everything on top of some jasmine rice.

Taste: everything tasted really good.
Conclusion: I am 99% sure my dinner on Wednesday will not be as good.

Drink: ice water

No comments:

Post a Comment