CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tuna Salad Sandwich

Meal: lunch (Thu 9/16)
From: my fridge
Cost: free
Location: my kitchen

I thought the olive oil mayonnaise I had yesterday was pretty good, so I decide to make some tuna salad with it. I also thoroughly enjoyed the sour dough bread I had yesterday, so went with it again today. I still had some lettuce so I put a healthy portion of it in my sandwich as well.

The large bread requires that I cut it in half in order to fit it in my lunch container.

Cross Section View

Taste: GREAT! The lightly toasted sour dough bread had a good taste and texture; the iceberg lettuce had the right about of crispness to it; the olive oil mayonnaise was just mild enough with the tuna fish.
Conclusion: All in all a great sandwich, and definitely a nice change of pace from turkey or ham cold cuts.

Drink: a cold can of Diet Dr. Pepper.


Tony Stark is Iron Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment