CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Friday, October 22, 2010

"Stolen" Homemade Chinese Leftover

Meal: lunch (Wed 10/20)
From: my fridge
Cost: FREE FOR ME
Location: my kitchen

So... I woke up and scoured the fridge for lunch and basically put all the leftover food I found into a container and took it to work to eat for lunch. Basically, what I took was the leftovers of my parents dinner (explicitly told I could not eat it for dinner). However, the house rules are that once it enters the fridge it is pretty much fair game. That did not stop my parents from offering their disappointment that I ate ALL of the leftovers. It was not like there was really that much leftovers anyway. At least for one day I beat the monsters that eat all the good food in the fridge. They made the house rules, not me. I guess me eating all the leftovers makes up for the fact that I was stuck eating pizza bagels for dinner instead of real food. I felt pretty ill after eating the pizza bagels, I have no idea how my little brother eats that stuff regularly. 

Shrimp, some kind of Chinese vegetable, some kind of ray fish, and brown rice.

Taste: the fact that I beat defeated the food monsters made this taste extra good.
Conclusion: as delicious as this lunch was I knew dinner might be disappointing...

Drink: a nice cold refreshing can of Coke Zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment