CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Monday, October 18, 2010

Dinner with the Family at home (Lots of Pictures).

Meal: dinner (Thu 10/14)
From: my fridge
Cost: $0 for me
Location: my kitchen

I could not go to the gym today, because my dad wanted me to help him clean up some stuff around the house. So while we sorted through piles of stuff my mom decided to make a real dinner. This is a very rare occurrence, and I have no idea what motivated my mom to do this. It might have something to do with it pour outside so she could not just go to Chinatown and buy something already made.

While I waited for dinner I munched on some Frosted Mini Wheats.


Dinner was not even close to being done, but my mom made some fried Chinese noodles to eat before dinner, and I had some.


Chicken with Assorted Vegetables

Fried Shrimp

Sliced Chinese Sausage

My Plate

My dog begging for some food...

Taste: everything tasted pretty good.
Conclusion: no complaints.

Drink: ice water

No comments:

Post a Comment