CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Homemade Chinese Food



Meal: dinner (Tue 10/5)

From: my kitchen
Cost: (to me) free
Location: my house

I got home from the gym and I was starving. Lucky for me, there already was some food prepared.

Shrimp and Chinese sausage over brown rice and some Chinese soup (pork, mushrooms, and melon).

I also had 2 handfuls of leafy Chinese vegetables, but I forgot to take pictures.

Taste: I was hungry, but it all tasted good while I was eating it.
Conclusion: I want to avoid taking protein supplements (protein powder and bars), however, meals like this do not provide me with enough protein, especially after a session of heavy lifting (deadlifts). The end result was I was starving at around 12am.

Drink: ICE WATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment