CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Friday, October 22, 2010

Jimmy Dean Fall Back Breakfast

Meal: breakfast (Thu 10/21)
From: my freeze (via Costco)
Cost: N/A
Location: my kitchen

I woke up late, and I am trying to save some money until I get my next pay check at the end of the month, so I grabbed a Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich from the freeze and scooted off to work.

You cannot see it but inside there is sausage, egg, and cheese...

Taste: buttery, greasy, tasty, filling, but not great.
Conclusion: how does my brother subsist on crap like that, better yet how come he has not had a coronary yet?

Drink: coffee from the communal office coffee pot... could be better could be worse (Starbucks blend this day).

No comments:

Post a Comment