CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I do not think I eat enough protein...

Meal: dinner (Mon 10/11)
From: my fridge
Cost: free for me
Location: my kitchen

Originally I had only planned to play basketball at the gym, but because not that many people showed up I ended up lifting weights too. This all meant I was even hungrier than normal. Unfortunately for me there was not that much food available to consumer, and certainly not enough protein.

Some leafy green Chinese vegetables boiled in water (with a little bit of oil and salt) along with some previously steamed Korean pork and vegetable dumplings (reheated via microwave).


I also had some Korean Stuffed Chicken Soup (reheated on the stove).

Taste: I was starving, so everything tasted really good, although I think it all would have tasted great regardless.
Conclusion: the meal was pretty good, but it was not enough food and too little protein especially after such a heavy workout...

Drink: ice water

No comments:

Post a Comment