CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Street Fair Lunch

There was a street fair going on near my girlfriend's house so we decided to grab something to eat there after our movie.

The best looking thing there: a steak with an entire plantain, salad, and a potato. I also felt it was slightly healthier than the Italian sausage sandwiches they were selling at the fair.

We also got a funnel cake with apple fruit topping (similar to the stuff you'd find inside apple pie). Unfortunately it was too messy to take pictures (and I forgot to).

Taste: amazing (although (1) I was starving, and (2) you cannot go wrong with street food).
Conclusion: my stomach was happy!

Drink: a bottle of Poland Spring water.

No comments:

Post a Comment