CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Sunday, October 3, 2010

"Breakfast" at Subway (sorry no pictures)

Meal: breakfast (Sat 10/2)
From: Subway
Cost: just over $8 (for a meal for 2)
Location: Queens


I went to see Resident Evil: Afterlife in 3D with my girlfriend on Saturday. Anyone that knows me, knows that I like to save money and get good deals. My girlfriend is pretty much the same way. So of course we went to see the matinĂ©e showing of the movie, because it is about $3 less. Also I purchased the tickets via Fandango because I can get $25 Fandango gift cards for only $20 using one my credit cards. In other words, we paid $23 to see a movie that normally would cost $34 (yes NYC is EXPENSIVE). However, seeing the movie so early meant we had to eat fast. So we went to a Subway near the theater and got a meal to split.

Unfortunately I was so hungry and we were in such a rush I completely forgot to take pictures, but this is what we got:

Foot long chicken breast on Italian herbs and cheese bread with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, banana peppers, cucumbers and lite mayo (all toasted).

We also got a bag of white cheddar popcorn.

Taste: I was starving, so this was delicious
Conclusion: this technically was my breakfast, but probably should have been considered lunch.


Drink: a medium cup (I do not understand how a 32oz cup is considered medium, but it is) of Diet Coke with ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment