CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Chinese Takeout Dinner (I forgot to take pictures...)

Meal: dinner (Wed 10/27)
From: a Chinese restaurant
Cost: N/A
Location: Chinatown

I was at the office a little late, so I did not go to the gym after work, but since it was around 8pm, I was starving nevertheless. My parents were gracious enough to bring me home some Chinese takeout. I forgot to take pictures, because I was so hungry I ate everything in about 5 minutes.

Above is a picture of the empty box, but it was rice rice with steamed chicken, chinese sausage, a fried egg and steamed Chinese vegetables.

Taste: delicious, always one of my favorite dishes.
Conclusion: I will try to remember taking a picture next time.

Drink: ice water (Brita filtered)


No comments:

Post a Comment