CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Best dinner in a while...

Meal: dinner (Sun 10/10)
From: my girlfriend's kitchen
Cost: N/A
Location: my girlfriend's place

Another Sunday night... another homemade Korean dinner... another Monday and 4 weekdays filled with unfulfilling dinners...

 Korean Side Dishes

 Breaded Fried Fish and Korean Spicy Fried Beef

Jasmine Rice
Taste: the Korean spicy fried beef is one of my favorites and it did not disappoint. The breaded fish was pretty good too.
Conclusion: after dinner I was as happy as a clam.

Drink: ice water.

I grew tired of drinking out of reused Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee cups so I decided to get me and my girlfriend reusable (BPA free) plastic cups with straws.

No comments:

Post a Comment