CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New Beginnings?

Meal: breakfast (Wed 10/20)
From: my fridge
Cost: free for me!
Location: my kitchen

I was exhausted for many reasons, so I went to be about 1-2 hours earlier than normal. The end result was that I woke up about an hour earlier than usual (I was hoping to sleep an extra hour, but I could not fall back asleep). This gave me a little more time than usual to make some breakfast.

I toasted an English muffin and put a large piece of cheddar cheese on it with 2 slices of turkey. Surprisingly it was delicious and did not really need any condiments.


Taste: surprisingly delicious
Conclusion: I have 5 more English muffins in my fridge and barring food monsters eating them all, I hopefully will be able to have at least 2 more solid breakfasts this week. This brings some renewed hope to my food world.

Drink: water, just water.

No comments:

Post a Comment