CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Friday, October 1, 2010

Toasted Everything Bagel (sorry no pictures)

Meal: breakfast (Thu 9/30)
From: my fridge
Cost: free for me
Location: my kitchen


Looking through my freezer I found some bagels, so I put one in the fridge to defrost Wednesday night, so I would have something for breakfast on Thursday. Before going to work I toasted the sucker up and put it in my bag. At work I ate it, it was good and filling!


Toasted Everything Bagel
(Sorry No Pictures)

Taste: toasting makes things taste good!
Conclusion: cheap alternative to the breakfast cart!


Drink: a cup of Starbucks coffee I made at home with some half and half (trying to cut back on the sugar a little).

No comments:

Post a Comment