CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Okay so dinner was not enough...

Meal: snack (Mon 10/4)
From: my fridge
Cost: indeterminable
Location: my kitchen

So dinner was not enough, not having any rice or other filler was probably the cause. I did have one last piece of apple pie, that my girl friend made nearly 3 weeks ago, in the fridge (so do not worry it had not gone bad!). I heated the sucker up in the over for 10 minutes at 375 degrees, and it come out smelling delicious (however, it did fall apart as I tried to transfer it from the baking sheet to my plate...).

The last piece of apple pie...

Taste: obviously delicious!
Conclusion: I was not hungry afterwards!

Drink: the last can of Fanta Orange Zero (with ice).

No comments:

Post a Comment