CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Big Meal (Fish edition)

Meal: dinner (Mon 10/25)
From: my kitchen
Cost: N/A
Location: my place

I got back from the gym pretty hungry. My parents were prepping dinner, but the Giants (football) game was about to start. I threw in some frozen mini tacos into the microwave. Grabbed them and sat down for the first quarter with my dad.


Two Giants turnovers later I went to check on dinner. We got a big fish...

(Before and After)

The game was not looking so good, the Giants were getting spanked. I plated my food and went back to the game.

(Chinese Sausage, Chinese Vegetables, Brown Rice)

WHAM! Tony Romo potentially out for the season, because his O-Line could not black a giant's DB. NICE! Giants roll.

Taste: the fish was really good.
Conclusion: a good game and a good meal.

Drink: ice water

No comments:

Post a Comment