CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Big Buford kind of lunch!

Meal: lunch (Wed 10/6)
From: Checkers
Cost: less than $8
Location: Lower Manhattan

My firm was supposed to have a farewell lunch for an intern, unfortunately the intern did not show up to work! So it appears for the time being that the farewell lunch has been pushed back a day to Thursday. Unfortunately, I did not bring lunch so... it was BIG BUFORD TIME!!!


Every week the Checkers near my office has a weekly special, this week it was some kind of "rodeo burger" which I was unsure of, so I went with the sure thing, the Big Buford.

The Big Buford
I have to say this burger is probably one of the top chain restaurant burgers out there. It definitely tops the Whooper and the Big Mac. I personally like it better than the Wendy's Single. It just has it all, from ample amounts of lettuce and tomato to red onions.


Checkers Fries
Slowly but surely these fries have become one of my favorites. They have this pepper seasoning that eliminates the necessity for ketchup.

Taste: simply awesome!
Conclusion: this meal was near the pinnacle of chain fast food meals.

Drink: a "medium" (32oz) cup of Diet Coke with ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment