CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The CART!

Meal: breakfast (Thu 10/7)
From: the breakfast cart around the corner from my office
Cost: $2.50
Location: Lower Manhattan

As I headed to work this morning I could feel only one thing, soreness. It emanated from several points, my legs, my back, my shoulders, my arms, my abdominals, my gluteus maximus... I decided several things:
1. I am probably going to take tonight off from the gym;
2. I am going to enjoy the Yankee playoff game at home while I let my muscles rest; and
3. I am going to get something from the breakfast cart for breakfast.

Cherry Filled Cheese Pastry

Taste: nothing to write home about, but it was pretty good.
Conclusion: surprisingly the pastry and coffee combined to fill me up pretty well.


Drink: a large coffee with milk and sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment