CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Mix of Stuff

Meal: dinner (Tue 10/26)
From: my kitchen
Cost: N/A
Location: my place

I got home from the gym pretty hungry. I heated up some of the fish from the night before (fish is a good source of natural protein). There was some Chinese soup my mom made on the stove, so I grabbed a bowl of that.

A little while later my parents had made some stir-fried shrimp and Chinese vegetables, so I put a little brown rice with that.

Taste: everything was okay to good.
Conclusion: it felt like a healthy meal, not sure if it was though, Chinese food can be deceiving in that way.

Drink: a nice glass of orange juice (Tropicana Pure Premium with Calcium).

No comments:

Post a Comment