CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Crappiest Dinner this Month

Meal: dinner (Tue 10/19)
From: my kitchen (via Costco/Target)
Cost: I only paid for the granola bar
Location: my apartment

The Yankees keep getting owned by Texas and my meals keep getting worse and worse. Is it Friday yet?

Frozen Bagel Pizzas
(Rhis is what happens when my 23 year old brother gets to choose what food my parents buy at Costco.)

Same old crap...

Taste: this food makes me question why I post what I eat.
Conclusion: I later ate some microwaved frozen BBQ chicken strips, they were slightly better (sorry no pictures, I was too depressed about eating such crap and the game I forget to take pictures).

Drink: ice water

No comments:

Post a Comment