CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

PB & J

Meal: breakfast (Tue 10/12)
From: my fridge
Cost: I paid $1.29 (plus tax) for a loaf of bread and $2.49 (plus tax) for a squirt bottle of jelly.
Location: my kitchen

I am going to the Giants game this weekend, which is not going to be cheap, so I need to save as much money as possible this week and for the rest of the month until I get my next paycheck (getting paid only once a month can get really annoying).

 Peanut Butter and Jelly
(on toasted wheat bread)

Taste: it was pretty good, but I am always starving in the morning, so most things taste good.
Conclusion: better than a granola bar.

Drink: a cup of coffee (with half and half and Sweet'N Low) from the office coffee maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment