CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Craptacular Lunch (no pictures)

Meal: lunch (Tue 10/19)
From: my fridge
Cost: I paid for the bread and mustard (only)
Location: my kitchen

You guessed it, I had another crappy turkey and cheese sandwich with mustard on wholewheat. I was so disgusted by the prospect of having to eat that blandness that I completely forgot to take a pictures. Not that anyone give cares...

Taste: just above crap.
Conclusion: people please give me suggestions on how to improve on the crappiness...

Drink: a cold can of Coke Zero.
I am running low on cans of soda down to my last 3 cans (all conveniently stored in a draw of my desk at work). The question is do I buy more (thus spending money and subjecting my body to more diet drinks) or do I just drink water from now on...

No comments:

Post a Comment