CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Korean Food!

Meal: dinner (Mon 10/4)
From: my fridge
Cost: (to me) free
Location: my kitchen

I got home after a couple of hours of playing basketball and I was starving. My girlfriend had been nice enough to give me a container of beef marinated in Korean BBQ sauce (bulgogi). I still had a few Korean side dishes left as well. I cooked up the beef in a frying pan and dinner was ready:


I was too lazy to make rice and too hungry. The beef was very thinly sliced and cooked up fast, making rice would have taken over 30 minutes, so I decided to skip the rice. Fortunately, the beef and side dishes was just enough to stave off starvation.

Taste: GREAT!
Conclusion: a nice reprieve from the crap I normally have for dinner on a weekday.

Drink: ice water

No comments:

Post a Comment