CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Friday, October 8, 2010

Random Hodgepodge of Food

Meal: dinner (Thu 10/7)
From: my fridge
Cost: (to me) free
Location: my kitchen

I took a much needed day off from the gym. Which gave me a bit more time to make dinner, unfortunately due to a lack of edible materials my choices were limited. The Yankee playoff game had already started so I decided I was just going to have to make due with what was available (leaving the house to buy groceries was not an option).

I found a half full box of wholewheat pasta, so I boiled the up. Then I found a can of tuna fish, which I mixed with some olive oil mayonnaise. I mixed the pasta and tuna salad together for my first dish:

 Wholewheat Pasta with Tuna Salad

The first dish held me over for a couple of innings. My mom came home with some greasy Chinese food, which I ate some of:

Pan fried Chinese vegetables and some kind of bean curd wrap with mushrooms.

I topped off my meal with some dry frosted mini wheats:


Taste: everything tasted delicious.
Conclusion: the Yankees won, the meal was good, I was content.

Drink: a can of Coke Zero with ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment